Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Year Older

Thank you friends for the birthday wishes. You guys are so thoughtful.

My day started with the Literature workshop held in school. My friends got me a birthday gift and one of my friend's daughter got me a slice of a birthday cake. Love the gifts.
At around 2 hubby took all of us out to Friday's. The kid enjoyed the celebration. They joined in the fun by singing and clapping too. Went for a little shopping spree.
Later in the afternoon, Mama bought an ice-cream cake, got all her cucus to gather around and sing the birthday song. The cake was a hit and it was gone in a jiffy. I may not look forward to be a year older but it feels great to be special once in a year.
Thank you everybody for making yesterday a special day for me. Muah!!!

2 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

Happy Birthday!
So yang ke berapa ni?
Tua tua pun tak boleh lawan dengan I .. heheh!

jabishah said...

Happy Belated Birthday Babey! True, we don't really look forward to birthdays anymore but do hope for the day we feel extra appreciated. It hurts badly when ppl forget. Kan? ;-)