Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Husband's Love

This entry is based on my personal opinion and feeling only;

I believe that when you have your husband's love, things can never go so wrong. I also feel that with a husband's constant encouragement and support, a wife would achieve many great things in her life and family. It is also my personal opinion that a wife who always receives constant hugs and kisses from their husband will never aged, she will often look radiant and her happiness will reflect on her face and her action. She is often vibrant and ready to take the world in her hands.

I also believe that when you lack the feeling of a husband's love, a small matter can turn into a big row. I also believe that when your husband takes you for granted, your physical self will start taking its toll, you will often feel tired and you get angry easily. You will feel that you have so much to do and nobody seems to care.

Your children may not listen to you, your maid does not do the things that she is supposed to do, your parents expect too much from you, your work in the office is pilling up, some people just difficult to work with, some friends just get on your nerves but when you have a husband who is willing to lend his ears and time, a husband who tries to understand, all these things will suddenly became minor and you know you are able to handle all those things and there are always solutions to the said problems.


Of course your family and friends are equally important but I believe a woman is at her happiest when she knows that she will always have her husband's love, care, support and encouragement. I also feel that a happy wife contributes to a happy home.

Well, but then again this is just a 2 sen of my thought.

2 comments:

shahid said...

hi puteq,
i've been yr silent reader for quite sometime now. but this entry really makes me wanna put my comment ;) i couldn't agree more la darling but when it comes to holding n hugging tu, aku lemas la sikit. panassss!!!

he..he..

Puteri's territory said...

shahid, thanks for visiting
kau lemas hugging, rugi ooo... i prefer the spontaneous hugs and kisses than the hugs that lead to dot dot dot. yang tu lemaslah sikit. anyway i just read your blog too. enjoyed reading every post. makes me miss you less. ahak ahak.