Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our school Rocks!!!!

Students of Sri Aman, you all should be proud of your alma mater. It is the most happening school in Selangor, don't you agree? This year we have appeared in the TV3 news, newspapers, EduwebTV and soon will be appearing in Bang Bang Boom and Disney Channel.


The Hannah Montana Rock with Sheila today was awesome, she was talented and we have a bunch of talented school girls too. I had fun and so did my kids.

I'm not sure about you but I'm sure proud to proclaim that I'm a teacher of Sri Aman, you all are so lucky that you are students of this school as a lot of interesting things are done here in this school for the benefit of the students. Hence, I reckon that you prove yourself worthy to be a student of this school and make us more proud of your achievement. All the best to all of you and good luck in your future undertaking.

We the teachers here will always stand by you and definitely support you from the back.

2 comments:

ms hart said...

Hi Puteri! With teachers like you, of course Sri Aman will keep on rockin' and rollin'!!!;-)

Err...would you mind giving me your email add? Thanks Puteri, and have a great weekend!

Puteri's territory said...

Ms hart,
miss youlah. went to your blog but was blocked, was devastated. love reading your witty entries. My email add? With open arms puteriisyatur@gmail.com. Thanks Ms hart.

You've made my day.