Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm worn out!

These couple of weeks, I've been really busy. Last week my work ended at about 4.30 pm everyday. The first 2 days, the choral speakers had intensive practices from 10.00 to 2.00, they basically drank, ate and spoke of nothing else except excerpts of the poem for the competition on wednesday. Yours truly had to stay back until 4.30 pm because of orchestra practice.

On Wednesday, off we went to Catholic High School for the choral speaking competition, which we didn't win, but it was a good experience altogether watching other schools performing.


A bevy of my pretty choral speakers waiting to dazzle the audience with their sweet, angelic voice.

Thursday, Friday we had orchestra practices again until 4.30 pm. Saturday was the big day as it was the school prize giving ceremony. The Pengarah Pelajaran Selangor came to officiate the ceremony. My day started as early as 7.00 am as to get the orchestra members gathered for the sound check, sadly the sound engineer only came at 7.30 am. Some of the girls came without make-up on or rather their make-up was not to our standard. Had no choice but to be the bidan terjun mak andam and actually tenyeh the girls face with the school sets of make-up. Before putting the make up, told the girls not to complain as they should have done it themselves before coming to school. I actually had fun tenyehing their face Albeit all that, I think we did a pretty good job.ahak ahak.

The prize giving ended at 12.30, rushed home, had a short nap, then at about 4 pm off we went to pick up my parents in law in ERRA FAZIRA's house (yup the actress!). She was overdue, hence my father in law was summoned to siut siut (jampi) to expedite the labour. My parents in law actually live in Kuala Terengganu but they were here to attend a wedding and my father in law actually has a gift in helping people with their predicament (aka tok bomoh) ahak ahak.



Erra and my 3 kids.

LUckily the had a pretty hearty tea in Erra the actress's house and double the bonus, there was pasar malam in front of my house so i basically didn't have to worry about preparing dinner (yippie!) Mother in law ordered mihun sup, father in law and sister in law had satay.

The next day was busy helping bibik with breakfast, parents in law left at around 9 am. At 2.00 pm off we went to ToysRus to get a birthday gift for Aina's cousin cum classmate. At 3.30 pm hubby left for Nabil's football practice, so looked like i have to bring the other 4 to the party all by myself.

At 4.30 pm we went to the party, Dhaniyah didn't want to follow as at that time she was busy watching the rerun of Tom tom Bak. So i survived the birthday party. At night was busy marking the students work after putting Hilman to sleep at 10 pm. I only managed to sleep at around 12 pm.

Suddenly, it was Monday, I had problem waking up, school as usual but had to stay back for Field Event in conjunction with the sports day commencing on the 18th April. Tuesday after school I had house practice, Wednesday in-house training on eduwebtv and today right at this moment i am supposed to be in school for house practice, fortunately it poured heavily and here I am busy blogging. Thank God tomorrow's friday, but sad to say I still have school on Saturday for a literature workshop. I feel so so tired. I need a break. Can i have a longer weekend? So who said a teacher's job is easy? Works half a day? Not that i'm complaining though.

1 comment:

nurul azmie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.