Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You gain some, you lose some

For the days that I have spent here, I think I have gained 3 kg. There's not much thing to do here. I can't really go out as Hilman will be so unhappy. I can't even go to the toilet without him crying. He hates everybody here, even the cleaner as he thinks that she is also a part of this conspiracy that will inject pain in him. So everytime when someone opens the door, he starts sobbing, and when they approach or say hello he wails.

So basically I have to take his temperature, give him his medicine, do the nebaliser, do the repercussion, is not that I mind but they disturb my sleep too.

I'm so bored here, I have no one to talk to, thank you 'blog' for keeping me company and allowing me to pour my feelings here. I'm so bored that I managed to interview almost all the trainees here. Hey do you know to learn nursing in Sime Darby for 3 years cost RM45,ooo? Gila mahal.

The reason I'm blogging now besides to kill the boredom, it helps me NOT to indulge in food, because I am so bored I ended nibbling as it gives me something to do. Yeah I know, pathetic!

Not only that as Hilman has lost his appetite due to his throat infection, I gobbled his food too, though not that yummy but why waste is my motto....again pathetic I know! This is what happened when you are cooped up in the four walls of the room with no adult to talk too. So lets see what have I ate for the past 2 days:-
a) 2 bars of chocolates (erkkkkkk...)
b) biscuits
c) cheese twisties
and all the 3 meals

I also realised the contractor workers here work until 9.00 pm everyday and there are just not many cleaners here. Last night, Hilman vomitted, so I requested for the room to be cleaned and moped and it was only done 4 hours later and... and.. Hilman physiotherapist this sweet young thing is a Penangite and getting married in June to a doctor here. This girl is so so gentle with kids. So good for her. And infact I would consider attending if it was done here. Ahak ahak I actually invited myself to her wedding. What a Loser!!!!

Sorry if I've wasted your time with my ramblings.

P/S- Can't believe I would actually say this, but 'I miss school, I miss the girls though I'm very sure the feeling is not mutual as they will go 'Yay no teacher today' but I do, just can't wait to get back to civilisation.

Recent update- Doctor just came in (imagine at 10.30 pm-takdak lifelah jadi doctor ni kan? yesterday was at 9.40 pm) and said 'Engku (aparaa doc tu bukan nama akulah...you're confirmed to go back tomorrow) yay! but you have to bring the child back again in 2 weeks time.

3 comments:

Cik Puan Kamil said...

I baru ingat nak visit u kat hosp malam ni... he he.... Semalam lupa..

Desert Rose said...

Tepuk dahi...awat aku tak perasan SDMC tu Sime Darby Health Care???Coz dah berkurun dok refer it as SJMC ...if not boleh drop by jumpa Hilman..aku lagi pathetic, i thot ni mesti somewhere Medical Centre baru yg I tatau kt mana...owhh

Anyway, good to hear d gud news Engku hi hi

Lee said...

Hi, you just relax, enjoy the solitude...most people would love be where you are....
And don't worry put on abit of weight....looks nice in sarong kebaya.
Kalau kerus, angin tiup, macham tongkang in the wind, ha ha.
Have a nice day, Lee.