Saturday, January 23, 2010

For the Curious Cat Out There

Well, what can i say? Life has been busy. Work is starting to pile in, children are getting busy with their school work that needs Ibu's help almost all the time especially my Year One. Not only that I have to help her pack her bag everyday too. Besides all that, I am needed to chauffeur them around for their 'agama' school, house practice, tuition, piano, extra co-curricular activities, buying things for school and etc.

Some updates on the kids:-

1) Nuraina managed to get through the audition for her Choir Club and she is put in the Performing group hence she has practices on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I was not very keen for her to join choir the fact that she will be missing classes and the fee was (RM600) exclusive of costume that will be around RM80 and printed material (RM10) and (to think that my orchestra members are unhappy that they have to pay RM100 for a whole year). I was surprised that none of the parents actually complained on the amount which I find to be ridiculous but as my girl is very interested and she seems to be serious in it we might as well close one eye and pay for it, as anyway it will do her good (it better be as we have paid RM600 for that!) as she gets to perform and that I hope will give her good marks for her co-curricular as this team is a pretty strong team, they have won the district and the national level.

2) Nabil - third week of school and he has successfully managed to lose 3 erasers, 3 pencils and one pencil colour. On top of that he managed to misplace his bag where he keeps his PJK clothes in, his t'shirt and track bottom that we had to buy him a new set. (Geram!) He even lost his water tumbler and food container. (Double geram!!!)
His books has dog ears on almost all the pages, he has messy handwriting, last week he brought all his books to school as he was lazy to follow the timetable until I realized that his bag was heavy that I ran amok and he begins to follow his timetable after that. He is happier in school and we have no problem getting him ready compared to last year where he had been counting the days until the next weekend/holiday or the fact that he pretended that he couldn't wake up early in the morning and we might gave up on him and go 'Susah sangat nak bangun, tak payahlah pergi sekolah' but never happened, mak cikgu kan, takkan boleh tolerate anak nak ponteng sekolah. According to the teacher he is well behaved, helpful and obedient boy (the teacher exact words). "Errr...teacher, are you sure you are talking about my son ah?" was my thinking.

3) Khairina - school is starting to take its toll on her. She has been complaining of being tired and torpid but never once she said 'can i not go to school?' as she seems to like school. She was ecstatic the other day that Alysha (Haziq's sister) of Tom2 Bak knows her name though they are of a different class. Everyday she talks about this girl 'Alysha is sooooo pretty....., Alysha has nice bag....., I want to keep my hair long like Alysha (eh girl it was you who wanted your hair shortlah, saying that long hair not nice, may you look like 'Ju-On'), Alysha this...Alysha that... She has been wasting her money in the bookshop buying erasers, stickers and other useless stuff until I ran amok again and that had put a stop to her spendthrift in school. Her homework consists of writing the alphabets and numbers 1-10 and a lot of colouring that sometimes I have to help as all subjects need colouring Maths, Science, BM, English.

4) Dhaniyah now takes the van to school. She had problem the first 2 weeks that my hubby had to sacrifice his lunch hour and send her to school. She was ok the week after and prefers to ride on the van than having me sending her to school. The other day as I was getting ready to go out and I sprayed some perfume on me, Dhaniyah went 'Ibu you are sooooooooooooo smelly, I like'. ahak ahak.

5) Hilman has not been feeling well this week, he has been coughing with a slight flu, he has been showing symptoms of getting his asthma attack, just praying for the best and that he is not getting any worse.

P/S Hey turned out I have a lot to tell actually kan?

No comments: