Monday, May 31, 2010

You are the Sweetest

You are the sweetest because:-

1. When I told you my watch doesn't work and I had to wear the expensive special watch you bought on a daily basis, you brought me to the watch shop and got me another pair, I thought of getting a simpler one but you were very concerned that I am truly satisfied with the choice I make.

2. When I told you, I don't have many jeans to wear because I'm getting healthier and healthier day by day, instead of telling me to exercise or lose weight, you bought me another pair with no question asked.

3. When I told you that I charged the card during my trip to Langkawi on top of the pocket money you gave me which you thought was adequate for my shopping spree, you just asked 'how much?' and nothing else after that.

4. When bibik is not around, you take us all to dine outside just because you know how helpless I am in the kitchen.

5. When you have extra money you always think about what to get me and the kids and not much of yourself.

6. When I say I'm tired or not in a mood to go out, you don't mind handling the kids all by yourself.

7. When I say I would like to go for facial,cut my hair, you don't mind paying for it.

8. When I say I need to attend to my farm, you don't mind putting the baby to bed so I can do my farm with ease. ahak ahak.

9. When something goes wrong, like when I knocked the car couple of times you seldom put the blame on me.

10. You handle all the bills and file everything and I know nuts about all these things.

I'm truly blessed. Darling my thanks can be overrated but I believe I can never thanked you enough for making everything easy for me.

6 comments:

Nadia.Is.Cute said...

lovely lovely lovely!

- voted as LIKE!

Puteri's territory said...

Oh Nadia, thanks.

This entry came out because perasaan yang teramat bersalah on the amount that I charged to the card. wakakakaka. So keeping my conscience clear.

shahid said...

puteq dear,

aawww....this entry is sooo sweet!

Puteri's territory said...

awww...shahid. Really? Thanks.

Sebenarnya ada cerita disebalik entry ni, pls refer above. ahak ahak.

tireless mom said...

Hi Puteri

Count yourself lucky. I am sure you can add 10 or more and more into the existing list.

Puteri's territory said...

Oh Kak,
Thanks. I am indeed lucky and I'm sure you are too.