Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Langkawi Trip

Ok so the Langkawi trip was last weekend. To me, it was a blast because I was travelling with my good friends and the cherry on the cake was that, we were all roommates, how cool is that?

Anyway from the Langkawi trip I can actually summed up few things. Among them are:-

1. never have I laughed so much in the past 10 years. Oh yeah we had loads of fun.
Travelling with friends makes me feel young again. I'm not wearing any hat,
I was just me, not a mother, not a daughter, not a teacher, not a wife. It was
awesome to lead such carefree life once in awhile.

2. never have I shopped for chocolates that much. The damage? I'm not
telling. ahak ahak. That bad ok, I lacked the self-control.

3. never have I sang in public before, I'm not sure what made me, but I was hyped
up that night and sang a dangdut number. I was terrible but my horrendous
'gelek' made up for my ugly voice.

4. I had a lot of energy, though I didn't sleep that well for the 2 nights I was
there, I wasn't tired. Amazing? I was amazed at myself too.

Now I know what I need to make me feel good, go traveling with the girls. We should do this again.Who's with me?

Me and my girlfriends


Will upload more photos once I get the memory card from a friend, hopefully.

6 comments:

Faz said...

salamm..
like ur blog!!

Puteri's territory said...

hey Faz,
thanks and welcome.

jabishah said...

Jealous you...! Wonder whether I will one day hv the chance... Look forward of more pics.

Puteri's territory said...

Ja,
there's nothing to be jealous about. You've been to more places than I do. I yang patut jealous dgn you.

About the photos tu asyik lupa mintak memory card from that teacher friend of mine.

Tungguuuuuu......

Cik Puan Kamil said...

ME ! ME !

Puteri's territory said...

CPK,
Really? Wonderful! Let's plan an outing.