Monday, March 8, 2010

Being Sick Is Awful

Is it age or is it the virus?  The kids are sick, my 3 younger ones are down with fever last Wednesday, the worst is Dhaniyah, her once chubby cheeks have now shrunken, she has lost her appetite, she doesn't take her milk as often and she cried during her birthday celebration as she was actually unfit to attend school, Dhaniyah is still unwell and she's not attending school today,  Khairina is recuperating, fever gone but she has a slight cough, Hilman is still coughing but he has shown slight improvement.

I had fever too on Saturday and it was awful, is it age factor, the weather or the virus? The fever made my whole body ached, my head spinning and my feet felt like pins and needles everytime I had to put my feet on the ground. I have slight temperature today, I still feel dizzy and it sucks, the normal fever which usually takes 2 days to recover now it drags to 3 days, I want to blame the latter but I guess age is playing a factor too and the lack of exercise I believe is the main factor making my whole body so weak and fragile.  It's a sign to start exercising and should consider to use the Wii Fit that is still sitting in the box, oh don't get me wrong, it is being put to good use, unfortunately not from me but by Nuraina who does her cheerleading routine using the Wii Fit and she has been losing quite a number of calories based on the record shown on the Wii Fit.

Ok, I feel quite dizzy now and would like to take a nap while Hilman is asleep, so take good care of yourself, try to stay indoor as much as you can because the weather is super-hot nowadays and talking about which  Hilman is developing this heat rash all over his body and it is difficult as he is asthmatic he can't be in air-conditioned room for too long, he is allergic to sweat so what should I do? 'Fening, fening'.

5 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

Hi! I hope you're feeling better today. Hugs to the kids ya :)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Take care Kak Puteri.. memang tengah musim le.. I have not recovered yet... !

Puteri's territory said...

Kak Naz,
thanks. fever gone but still dizzy, its the weather here lah Kak Naz, too hot, jadi rimas sangat. You take care Kak Naz.

Puteri's territory said...

Myra, you pun tak baik lagi. I sakit ok lagi, tp kalau the kids sakit tu yang kesian, dengan tak makannya cepat betul susut. Sedih tengok.

jabishah said...

Babe wanna meet up during the break? When's ur melaka trip?