Sunday, November 8, 2009

My New Toy

Before I go on on my new toy, let me tell you about the Charity Dinner. The dinner was a success. The hall looked posh, everybody was well groomed and elegant. The queen was impressed too. My orchestra members made me proud, they sounded really good and to my ears they were flawless, they were so so so good, I was so proud of them and that actually made me closed to tears. Six long years with them, all the hardwork, the long practices and the headache paid off when I heard them play. Everybody was happy too even the queen expressed her satisfaction with the performances. She even extended her stay from 45 minutes to one whole hour.

The funny thing was during the one whole hour she was around, the hall was so quiet you can hear a pin dropped, everybody dared not move or talk much but the moment she left the hall, there were roar of laughters and chatters. It was like everybody suddenly sighed a huge sigh of relief. It was hilarious.

Now, Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to say that right now I'm blogging from my new toy. My new laptop the Acer 4540. Wahahaha... I'm now a proud owner of the laptop picture below.


It's great, finally a new laptop after pestering for months for a new laptop so last 2 weeks I finally got one. The feeling is exuberant (close to orgasm) ahak ahak. Is that good. However I had to actually refrain myself from caressing the shining metal thing, the LCD screen, the soft keyboard just because I still had exam papers to mark and other unfinished school work to attend to. I dare not touch it for fear of addicting to it and refusing of letting it go. Nonetheless the image of my virgin laptop still sitting in its box never actually left my mind, even when I was busy with my work.

And when the day came, it was just what I expected it to be, the keyboard was soft to the fingers, the screen was nice to look at. Everything looked beautiful even my inbox had nice splash of colours, suddenly. Oh by the way, this laptop is an anniversary gift from hubby. Isn't he sweet? I know. ahak ahak.

Alright I'll sign off here. I've a lot of other (cyber) work to attend to. Restaurant City, Farmville, Farm Town, Barn Buddy, here I come.....!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

D: Love your new toy! Oh how I miss playing Barn Buddy. Everyone's far ahead of me now. Never mind, never mind, exactly one more month to FREEDOM.

Puteri's territory said...

Oh actually I've long abandoned my barn buddy. I've found a new love it's called Bejewelled Blitz. ahak ahak. It's more addictive than BB.

Nic said...

hi babe - you can't be serious, surely it's nowhere near the joy of sex! haha! anyway, congrats, knock yourself out, the notebook looks cute and ready to be `exploited' in all sorts of ways.. also i love your account on the dinner, so positive and heartwarming, unlike the email i received in facebook, nak puji tapi tak nak.. so confused..

Desert Rose said...

wahhhhh, gud 4 u - 2thumbs up *jeling lappie sendiri yg dah kertu

Puteri's territory said...

Well Ila,
after 5 kids we're pretty complascent with what we've achieved, hence explains the more other exciting things in life than s*x. ahak ahak.

yeah the dinner, i was dead tired but what more important is i've done my part and i did it good. yeah so i'm satisfied.

Puteri's territory said...

Hi Desert Rose,
the secret to dapatkan new laptop ni is to jahanamkan yang ada sampai beyond repair pas tu share hubby punya and jahanamkan sikit2. so bila dia dah boring asyik ada masalah je so dia beli lah satu utk kita supaya tak kacau dia punya kerja. ahak ahak.