Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dhaniyah - My Drama Queen

Just the other night when I was going up the staircase after dinner, I saw my Dhaniyah sitting on the stairs with tears streaming down her eyes. I was somewhat puzzled as earlier she, Nabil and Khairina were playing happily in the room. I asked her what went wrong and she said 'tak nak' and turned her face to the opposite direction.

I felt bad looking at her sorrow face, decided to sit on the staircase beside her and gently ask on why she's here while I could listen to the elder siblings chattering and laughing in the room and she went 'Shaya ni tengah shedih shangat' Why darling?! 'Shebab takde shaper dah shayang kat shaya, shemua orang tak nak kawan dengan shaya' and I went maybe because you're being naughty, that's why nobody wants to be your friend. 'Shaya naughty shikit aje, shaya cuma gigit sikit aje' with tears still flowing down her cheeks.

I then took her hand and brought her into the room where the other children were playing demanding them to justify what had just happened, Khairina then came to me and showed me the teeth mark on her cheek. The wound was deep that there was blood mark on it. 'Dhaniyah, ni bukan gigit sikit, ni gigit banyak. Kenapa Niyah buat camni kat kakak, because you were being naughty tulah semua orang tak nak kawan. Ibu pun tak sukalah Niyah buat perangai camni. I am now very very unhappy with you too, you know?' Waaaaa.....came a loud wail. 'Shemua orang tak shayang shaya...waaaaaaaaaa...Shemua orang nak marah je kat shaya...waaa...shaya shedih shangat ni, shaya ni shedih shangat tau Ibu......Ibu, Ibu tak shayang shaya ke?

There you are people, my Dhaniyah, the drama queen. Sigh! How to marah lama2 like that?

On another note, Dhaniyah has the tendency to cakap terbalik for example if she wants to eat orange the first time she will said 'nak eron' and there was this one incident when we were all in the car on the way to Terengganu she asked me 'Ibu, Ibu ada bawa tak baju rukung Niyah, malam ni Niyah nak pakai baju rukung.' And my hubby went baju rukung? and we all laughed so hard because what she meant was baju kurung.

Hai Dhaniyah, Dhaniyah.

4 comments:

Nic said...

Hmm.. reminds me of the song `..thoughts are often broken, when the words UNSKOPEN..' hmm.. dhaniyah ni geng auntie ila rupanya ;-)hehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

he he ... cute...

Puteri's territory said...

omigod! ah ah lah. Memanglah geng you. ahak ahak.

Puteri's territory said...

cute, garang, kelakar semua ada minah tu.