Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some people....Sigh!

Ok, before I go on, I actually have drafted three new entries about my raya celebration, Nuraina's birthday celebration and Khairina's graduation concert but I'm having problem uploading the photos into my blog, such a turn-off to my regaling and I promise you these entries will be for your viewing once I'm done rectifying the problem and with setting of the final year question paper, one down, I have one more to go.

However this post cannot be postponed anymore sebab sakit hati.

You know,
I just don't get it some people who like to give sarcastic remarks to other people but they can't accept sarcastic remarks given to them,

some people who like to 'pau' people's food on other people's table and never once offered theirs, reason given,(quote I cannot have food on my table as I will end up eating all the time unquote) so it's ok to finish up other people's food? Memanglah letak kat table to untuk dimakan tapi kalau2 asyik engko je yang dok makan tau malulah sikitkan. Tak fahamlah some people ni kan. And siap boleh tanya tu when are you going to refill your supply. Ada ka? Tak faham betul. isk! isk! isk!

Some people who do not have sympathy and empathy towards other people, please remember we work as a team so if you do not do your part, other people from the team have to do it! So is it fair?!

Some people who just have to give negative comments on other people's work and effort when never once did you offer the help nor ideas on how to do it, so just shut uplah ok?

Some people who believe they are so clever, efficient, organised and only them can produce a good job but they can't help much because they are too busy with their lives and hectic schedule and orang lain tak faham sebab kita semua yang orang biasa-biasa ni, goyang kaki aje.

Some people who like to highlight their workload to everybody especially to the administrator so the people up there do not give more than what's already on his/her plate tapi bagi orang lain yang kononnya tak banyak kerja.

Some people who appear to be goody-goody, a yes man and always have nice things to say to the people up there but actually very very calculative with her work and kat belakang mulut tu boleh tahan juga.

Some people who do not like to smile or greet one another, hey come onlah, we are colleagues and of a same gender too, is it so hard to smile?,bukannya i nak tackle you pun. tak hingin!

I know life is unfair and I sound grumpy and we are all bound to face this kind of people and life has to go on but it sure feels good to let it out of my chest.

11 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

Salam Puteri,
Cukup pantang dengan manusia *nak rasa sikit! colek sikit eh!*
...eh! pergi ambik makanan sendiri lah.

One female friend dah habis malu sampai Nescafe my hubby pun dia minta nak rasa ... my hubby ternganga tengok perangai perempuan Malaysia yang satu tu.

shahid said...

oh dear....

smeone in sch perhaps? sabaqqq chek....

Puteri's territory said...

Kak Naz,
Ya Allah, kak Naz I dengar ni pun rasa malu-malu-malu sangat. I hope your hubby tak generalize the malaysian cam tu.

Please tell him ramai lagi perempuan Malaysia yg baik cam u and I. ahak ahak. Nak jugak puji diri sendiri tu.

Aisey Kak Naz, tulah I just don't get it lah some people ni kan. Mcmana boleh jadi sampai lagu tu?

Puteri's territory said...

Shahid,
sebenagnya, dak lah semuanya terjadi pada myself, adalah sikit tapi it's just an observation of some people that we have around us.

Perangai cam pelik sikit.

Lizamurni Lokman said...

Puteri,

I know how u feel....sabar jer la kan...hish, geram!!!

Mel Ng said...

Hey Puan Puteri! :D You blog! That is SO cool! And I see you've linked me. LOL. Thank you! :D Though I should warn you; my blog is a mish-mash jumble of a lotta nonsense (sometimes incoherent ramblings too).

Mel Ng said...

Oh and also, my language can be a little, uhm, colorful at times. I do apologize beforehand (in case you stumble upon expletives and go OH-EM-GEE, MEL)

:$

Puteri's territory said...

Dikny,
Geram kan? Walaupun ada sesetengah tu tak kena directly to me tapi mata and hati ni sakit aje witnessing the whole thing.

Glad you understood my feeling.

Puteri's territory said...

Hey Mel,
Welcome. You know I've always enjoyed reading your essays when you were in school. I happened to stumble upon Jill's blog and have been an avid reader since and only off late been reading yours too.

Both of you write well, I love reading your blogs. Keep on posting!

Hey by the way I can't assess your blog anymore. Why?

Mel Ng said...

Puan Puteri, it's still the same address. It was taken down for awhile (had a bit of re-location crisis) but it's back up and running again. Sorry bout the "glitch". Heh. And thank you for the compliment though I must say that my writing (and English vocabulary - egads!) has deteriorated SIGNIFICANTLY since I graduated high school. Even the quality of my handwriting!! It's reduced to chicken scratch dah.


Sad lah.

It's the LACK OF PRACTICE. Now I wish I had essays to write and long long notes to copy off the whiteboard again.

Puteri's territory said...

Hey Mel,
who cares about nice handwriting now when you can just type it out on the computer?

By the way, you can always count on me to be your no. 1 fan when it comes to reading your essays/notes/post. I just like the way you put your ideas into words and how you manage to get the readers feel your pain too.

So go on and pick up the pencil (Oh i mean bang that keyboard) and start on writing.

Your blog is back up and running again? Will visit soon. You take care my dear. You're just wonderful as you are, you don't need a guy to reconfirm that.