Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Everyone

It's Raya tomorrow people. The children are getting excited. The girls especially have been re-trying their raya apparels and shoes, parading in the living hall , showing off to their grandparents. The cousins are here, all looking forward to play the sparklers tonight.

Ibu has been quite busy with some last minute raya shopping and helping tidying up and decorating the house. The last 3 days were spent on packing to balik kampung to Terengganu on the second day of raya and as I loathe packing so the last 3 days have been stressful, packing for my 5 kids and yours truly.

To me, raya is definitely for the kids, am excited because the kids got nice baju raya and shoes as for myself i tailored only 3 pasang yang simple2 aje, just for the sake of wearing a baju baru on raya day, all in all here's hoping to a wonderful raya and to those of you celebrating, may you have a great raya and I'll be on hiatus for I'll be in Terengganu on the second day of raya and becoming back on Friday. Till then,

Maaf Zahir Batin

No comments: