Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vote For Us!!!!

Hey remember the blog that my students created for the love of the orangutan? Well, well, well I'm happy to announce that our blog has been selected to be among the top 10 best orangutan blogs nationwide.
Thank you for your support for making this possible.

However, I need more favour from you, please please be kind enough to vote for us. How can you do that? Just click to this url http://www.orangutan.com.my/ . On the top part you can see the icon blog contest, click on that icon, from there you can see a few icons on the left side, scroll down to VOTE and vote for the blog created by my students the http://www.orangutanchatters.blogspot.com/. Vote wisely as the voting site can be quite tricky, so please make sure that you vote for the right blog.

Official voting starts today 16 September - 25 September.

So if you have arrived here before the closing date, do it now! NOW please! I know I sound desperate, and I am because my students have worked so hard and I am proud to say they did a fantastic job so i do not want to see their effort gone to waste. What we need now is to get as many support as possible.

Every vote counts, help us to make a difference in these orangutans lives. Your vote means so much to us and is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Last but not least, just a gentle reminder,

'DO IT NOW! please! (ahak ahak)

Now!

Yes now!


P/S- So have you voted?

Thank you.

2 comments:

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Puteri, kenot one. It said the page is on trial or something to that effect

Puteri's territory said...

Myra, thanks for trying.
La ni dah boleh dah. Can you be kind enough and vote for us again. Thanks.