Sunday, August 9, 2009

Uber Amazing Blog Award


Well, I was given this award by Myra. Thank you so much dear. I don't think I deserve it nonetheless am thankful. So with this award comes with the rules...

so these are the rules..
# Write five (5) interesting facts about the person who gave you this award.

# Jot down ten (10) interesting facts about yourself or your hobbies.

# Pick your ten (10) most deserving recipients and describe them.# Leave a comment on the recipients' blog to tell them they've been tagged

# Paste the award badge in your sidebar

Actually Myra doing this award is a great challenge for me being such a boring and laid back person ,well somehow I'm just gonna attempt it with a gusto. If I bore you with my nonsense I'm sorry as there's nothing much interesting about me.

Ok 5 interesting facts about Myra

1. she's a sis-in-law of my late good friend Shera (just mentioning her name almost sent tears to
my eyes), who is always with her kind words.

2. she's very selfless, caring person. She cares for the animals and the people she loves

3. she's eccentric to the point of being OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) ahak ahak (jangan
mare ye!) she sets high standard for herself, she wipes spoon and fork before she uses them,
everytime. If she sujud, she must make sure she hits the correct spot, not too far out or
lower. So before praying, she will do her sujud practise first. For further explanation you can
check her blog from my site she goes under the name of Hai Mum. (Myra, I'm promoting
your blog, hope you don't mind.

4. I envy her for her ability to juggle her work, being a good mom to her children and her ability to cook, bake and entertaining her guests with her scrumptious meals and desserts.

5. she has a heart of gold, always putting others first than herself.

Now here comes the challenging part

1. Call me weird but I like to read manuals, even though some of the times (or is it most?) I just couldn't make up what it is all about especially if it just too technical for my standard

2. Another weird thing, my favourite past time is plucking my armpit hair (ewww!) Maybe Boza of Jabishah can confirm you this as she was my partner in crime when we were in college. ahak ahak. So my armpits are almost hairless. I don't shave because that will just take the joy away. This hobby is very therapeutic and rewarding especially if you could pluck it sampai ke
akar dia(fuuhh!!!puas). Masyuk....wa cakap lu.


3. I don't like leaving my kids for long hours except for work basis. Although, I enjoy hanging out with my friends, deep inside I feel a slight tinge of guilt towards my children for leaving them behind. Hence I prefer to take them along almost everywhere I go.

4. I seldom cook for my family, that explains why I envy those people who love to cook and serve the family with their air tangan.<

5. I love being with my family, although I am one garang mother but I just love to be surrounded by my husband and children

6. I tend to forgive and forget. I try not to remember things that make me upset

7. I'm quite dependant. I need to be assured that I'm doing the right thing from my family and good friends. That's why it often worries me if I accidentally make people upset because I just cannot stand being alone

8. I have poor sense of direction. My journey is only to school, home, Giant, children's schools. Yeah, so if ever I need to go to a new place, I'll start hyperventilating, if husband is around, we will go reccee the place before hand. Tapi kadang-kadang reccee waktu malam and bila dah siang benda nampak lain sikit, I akan mula panik. At all time possible, I prefer to car pool with my friends or convoy which I will follow them closely behind not leaving a gap for any car to cilok in between

9. I'm a homely person. I do not like to go out that much. I just love the comfort of my own home

10. I enjoy dancing and acting. I never failed to take part in dancing during the prize-giving ceremony in school since I was in Standard 1 up until I was in Form 5. Every year, without >fail. This actually created a stir between me and my mom because she'll be saying parents who attend that ceremony are proud parents witnessing their children excel in academic and my parents are there just to see her daughter tergedik atas pentas. So they stopped coming when I was in Standard 5.

Ok now I will tag Christina Chan, Sibyl Su, Dikny, Shahid and Nik Rahila.

Sorry I can't do 10 as I don't think I have that many people who actually read my blog.

Myra I'm not sure how to do the last part. So setakat ni jelah yang mampu den buek.

4 comments:

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Puteri... such kind words.. I don't deserve them... Although the OCD is kinda true....

Ha ha but kelakarlah part u and your fear of new places... Kelakar because I feel the same way too !!

Btw thank u for doing it. I know a bit more about you already...

Puteri's territory said...

You too fear of new places? We are so different from arwah kan? Arwah campak kat mana2 also can survive. She knew her way around.

Sigh! I miss her.

Nic said...

Puteq.. thanks for tagging me.. errr.. so what do i do next?

Puteri's territory said...

Ila, you have to copy and paste the award and the rules into your blog post.