Sunday, July 19, 2009

To whom it may concern

Sometimes life is unfair and not worth living,
Sometimes things just don't go our way,
Sometimes people fail to understand how we feel,
Sometimes things just don't work the way we want it to be.

But please don't go around with that sour face of yours and please don't go bark at people who know nut what you're suffering from. Trust me, everyone has problems and some more serious and major than yours and you are not alone ok, we are willing to help you, sometimes dear, talking about it will help to release the burden and pain so talk to us, don't let your emotion controls your behaviour.

You don't have to be rude to justify your feeling, we ask because we care and your attitude towards our question can be hurtful. We wanna help because we are worried of you, so please control you anger and stop making that 'you don't wanna mess with me' kind of look. Some of us had had it with that kind of attitude from you, but I will not stop asking until I know you're ok.

Just because I care.

6 comments:

TheForm5Girl said...

It might just be me being easily paranoid these days, but I have to know. Were you referring to me?

I know that I have not been myself lately, but I am trying hard to turn things around, as I believe if I want change, I should initiate it first.

Therefore, I'm sorry if I've been such a pain lately. It's just that I am, 'unstable' right now.

I'm not one to wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to important stuff, so it is very very hard for me to just let it all out just like that.

It might or might not be me that you are referring to. I hope it isn't. I seem to always care too much on what people think of me.

It'll take me time to open up to you completely. I have let you and a few others in, but the walls that I have easily built around me are the hardest to break.

I just need time. To heal, to forgive, to move on. I'm sorry if my behaviour are at times unacceptable, but I try.

I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

To the Form5Girl - I Think I agree with the post - it will not help the situation when ppl who care are trying to care - but you behave rudely and brush ppl off without so much as an apology. If this is the case then I shall learn to NOT bother. This isn't the first time and you seem not to have learned anything. It hurts and it's not worth the trouble.

Puteri's territory said...

Dear TheForm5Girl,
opening up to someone is not easy and it is definitely your choice.
It's ok if you do not want to share, nobody's forcing you.
But we can't help it but ask when we see that unhappy face of yours, we ask because we care.

If you think you can handle the problem and you are not willing to share, please don't give us that face, of course you are entitled to your own feeling to be upset but not most of the time please.

You know I care for you and this entry is not to put you down but to let you know that they are people out there who care for you and do not want you to be upset often.

I hope whatever you decide, things will get better for you. Take care.

Puteri's territory said...

Anonymous,
yes I've been into that situation before, I know the feeling, I felt the same way too but as she is close to me, I guess I will not give up to show her that I care and I hope she'll change.

Sibyl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well, she had better eat humble pie and learn to apologise for such rude behaviour. The real world is much harsher.