Saturday, July 4, 2009

Come and show your school spirit!

I love going to Cheer competition. The excitement, the vibrant colours, the adrenalin rush when they execute the stunts never fail to impress me. Every year I drag my whole family to watch and to support my school team, the glamour 'D'starz', lucky me all my girls love watching cheer and so does my hubby as this his chance staring at sweet, young girls with short, skimpy outfit without getting the glare or awful remarks (ahak ahak).

So today we all came clad in orange t'shirt and I got everybody to wear orange. My hubby was a real sport as he wore orange t'shirt too. Remind me why I married him in the first place. I shouted at the top of my lungs when my team perform, although there were some minor glitches but overall they did a fantastic job.

Sadly today, not many came, so they did not get much cheer from the crowd. The purpose of me writing the blog today is to call out to all Sri Amanian out there, to get ready to get out, wear your orange shirt and come and support your school team 'D'starz' tomorrow. Bring the fans, banners, placards and don't forget to shout as loud as you can for 'D'starz' tomorrow.

See you there!(NOT!)

p/s - I was there today, so I did my part. (ahak! ahak!)

No comments: