Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Dancing Queens

So everybody, this is the video you guys been waiting for. Enjoy!

We really let ourselves loose and we had a lot of fun.
To all my students, you guys were a group of great and loud supporters. Thank you for the overwhelming cheer and applause.

At the backstage, nervous, getting ready to rock the floor. ahak ahak.

And my dear students, thank you for the lovely gifts, cards, cupcakes, muffin, cookies and chocolates. Love them all. The munchies were gone in a jiffy basically had to fight with the kids. So I get only to taste some and they were yummy and looking at the crumbs left on the floor, I think my kids agree with me too that my girls can bake and good at it. So thank you from the very bottom of my heart for being thoughtful and putting the effort in giving, finding me the gifts. I appreciate it. Thank you. <

7 comments:

jabishah said...

Woohoo! Im sure ur their fav teacher.

Joining the karaoke gathering in July? Jommm..!

Puteri's territory said...

ja, favourite? Don't think so. biasa2 je. They say my words very pedas as i can be sarcastic but i teach from the heart. It's a trend here for the teachers to perform during teacher's day. I perform almost every year kecuali kalau pregnant tp dulu takde blog nak kongsi cerita.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

So sweet.... u r lucky...

Puteri's territory said...

Myra, yes i think i am. Thanks.

Desert Rose said...

Hi Cikgu (he he)...

Salam perkenalan to u too...
Mesti ciku yg paling disayangi nih

Desert Rose said...

btw,

Nice outfit.....can borrow ar ???

Puteri's territory said...

Hi Desert Rose,
thank you for dropping by. I beg to differ guru yang disayangi but it's nice to be appreciated. Some girls can be so thoughtful.

The plume and the wig tu sewa. The rambu-ramba kat seluar tu buat sendiri pakai crepe papers. Not bad kan?