Friday, June 17, 2011

Hypocrite

Some people can be soooooooooooo hypocrite,
Always having this nice, sweet, am-holier-than- thou look,
But capable of being malicious behind your back.

Some people said they meant well but hide it under a pseudonym,
How could you  mean well when you are afraid of giving out your identity?
It does show that you have a hidden agenda in whatever you are trying to say,
Is either you are jealous or just unhappy and you hope by saying something not so good about other people
you will make them unhappy too?
Sorry it doesn't work with me that way, lady!
My advice to you lady....

GET A LIFE!  Go fly a kite or something!

This is my space so I can jolly well write whatever I want,
If you're not happy, please get lost!

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

YAYYYY!!!! alright, puan puteri! :D :D :D i'm so proud of you for writing this post!

Puteri's territory said...

YAYYYY!!! to me too. Thanks Mel.