Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Subway's Challenge

I'm happy to announce i've completed the Subway Today's Special Challenge yay!:- 

What I can conclude is that, my favourite days will be :-

a)  Tuesday -  Cheesy Tuna
b)  Thursday - Meatball Marinara though i find this a bit too mouthful to eat.
c)  Saturday - Seafood Crab
d) Sunday - Chicken Teriyaki
e)  I love all the veggies except olives and onions. Yucks!!!
f)  My favourite sauces are - teriyaki, bbq, thousand island and chilli.
g)  My favourite cookie is the Chocolate chip - a bit too sweet though.
h) my favourite breads are parmesan oregano, honey oat hearty italian- all toasted.
So if you plan to give me a treat in Subway, make sure you choose any of those days listed above, any day is also possible but you have to pay RM3 more than the promotional price.

P/S-  I enjoyed completing this challenge.  So what should I do next before the fasting month?

No comments: