Friday, December 4, 2009

Kids

Khairina Selfless Act

You know my daughter Khairina is such a selfless homosapien. Too selfless that sometimes it worries me that she'll get easily bullied by the people around her. Though she looks forward to be in Year One soon but because of her too selfless act, I can't help but worrying and as it is now I'm trying to teach her to be tougher and learn to say 'No' but so far it has not been successful.

For example just the other day, my two elder girls were watching tv in my dad's room and my eldest Nuraina was sitting on the chair and Khairina on the bed and Nuraina complained that she needs more room to stretch her legs because her legs feel crammed and you know what, Khairina offered her shoulders for Nuraina to rest her feet on. I was appaled when she said that and began lifting her Kakak Aina's leg to put on her shoulders and I was even mad at Aina for letting her to do such.

Sometimes she's just too sweet, gentle and nice (I know I should be glad) that people easily take advantage of her even baby Hilman would order her around, everytime when he throws the ball he'd go 'Kakak amik' and Khairina would obligingly follow his instrcution without protest and mind you this goes on more than 10 throws ok?

That is why Hilman first word was 'Kakak' because he was all the time refering to this particular 'kakak', Khairina who would come to his aid every time.

Hilman Monosylabic words

As for Hilman, ever since he knew how to talk I've been teaching him to say please and thank you and everytime he asks for milk I will make him say 'Please Ibu, I love you Ibu soooo much.' But what happens now is whenever he asks for milk and when I say 'what must you say?', instead of saying 'please' he'd say 'ooo mud'(so much). Yeah so basically I've been teaching him to say the wrong thing.

Not only that when he counts, he doesn't start with the number 'one' instead he will go 'tuu, twi' eventhough when we mention 'one' with expectation for him to repeat he'll proceed with 'tuu, twi' with his toothy smile.

And one more interesting thing about Hilman, everytime when we enter the house he'll go 'Ahhkom' meaning (assalammualaikum), I find that to be so cute and that never fails to make me laugh everytime.

2 comments:

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ohh... she is sweet... very caring... U have to find her a good husband though Kak Puteri.. somebody weho wouldnt take advantage of her...

I have to the same for my Umar.... That is why... I look to you kan, untuk calon menantu ? Ha ha

Puteri's territory said...

Cik Puan Kamil,
I mmg gemar bebenor dgn Umar tu. So set ye? Yippie.