Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's A Party Here!

My school holiday has been pretty productive. I have been attending to my farms and restaurant on a daily basis. I have managed to harvest thousands of crops, plants, milked the cows and been helping my neighbours with their farms and restaurant too. It has been wonderful.

This week has been quite a party in the house with my nephews and nieces bunking in the house for 5 days. The kids are having lots of fun. No doubt the house is in a lot of mess, tak larat nak kemas dah sometimes, turun bawah semak kat bawah, naik atas semak ke atas. I've turned into an evil stepmom named 'Cruella' shouting at these 8 kids aged 3 to 9, minus Hilman to bathe, to eat, to pray, yadda yadda yadda. It may sound stressful but not too bad actually as my kids have been whining less and I got to cabut kejap from time to time without the kids asking 'Ibu nak pergi mana? Nak ikut!' pantang I pakai baju cantik sikit as they have their playmates around so they tend to forget about me sometimes.

At times I have to stop my kids and demand them for a kiss or a hug and they will go 'Ala Ibu ni' because they are either busy playing or just too embarass to kiss me in front of their cousins tapi tak kisah janji diaorang stop and acknowledge my existence. Right now the girls are playing doctor2 and the girls take turns to be the pregnant lady and the labour part is just hilarious with the preggie one panting and screaming 'Arghhh ! Errghhh! Warghhh! sakit2, mana suami saya, bagi dia masuk, tolong nurse, tolong doktor' the doctor then checks the preggie lady's stomach by covering herself and the preggie lady's stomach with a blanket or a towel. I have no idea where they learnt this from and the funny part is the doctor will give the name to the baby example 'ya puan, ni anak puan, namanya Lisa' ahak ahak and the nurse will start calling the other family members who are eagerly waiting outside the so called labour room 'ya boleh masuk sekarang, selamat bersalin, nama anaknya Lisa' kadang2 nama Nurinlah, Adamlah, Dafilah macam-macam.

My eldest Nuraina however does not join this kind of ludicrous act, she has found the joy of facebooking and has been chatting with her friends and other cousins and even attending to her farm too. The boys conquer the Nintendo Wii and playing football in the house or trading and playing their Match Attack cards.

Bibik has been extra busy in the kitchen. I love it when they are many kids in the house as they will eat like there's no tomorrow, semalam satu periuk nasi lemak habis for breakfast, this morning 2 packets of spaghetti gone, petang two large pizzas gone in a jiffy, makan berebut2 nampak seronok sangat, 5 packet of Chipsmore lenyap, baru beli on Tuesday, 4 packets of mini cadbury chocolate pun abis, sekali tu I opened the fridge tinggal kotak aje dlm fridge, punyalah geram tak reti nak buang ke kalau dah habis.

Overall life has been great. I hope you all have a great holiday too.
Cruella signing out.

4 comments:

Nic said...

Hehe.. sounds like a circus of fun altho i bet the maid can't agree.. ah, school hols will be over soon.. where has the time gone?

Desert Rose said...

kah kah kuaq ayaq mata part kanak2 tu main dokter2 .....next time aunty DR nak join main gak wakakaaaka , nah anak Puan nama Lisa wakakaka

Puteri's territory said...

The kids had fun of course but the adults had lots of headache. ahak ahak. Yes time really flies when you're having a good time.

Puteri's territory said...

Aunty DR nak join? Boleh. Kena jadi mak bidan ok dak?