Thursday, November 24, 2011

In case you didn't already know

My silence means I'm deeply hurt and no words can express the wounded feeling bottled inside,
When I'm silence I don't expect an understanding I just expect  to be given some  space,
Though I might take time to recover but am the type of person who is easy to forgive and forget,
And I am the type of person who do not like to talk about things that will make her upset,

This is just me and please don't expect me to share my problems when I'm not ready too
because I will break down and what I will say will not longer carry weight because I just cannot carry on the conversation and I hate crying over things that make me upset.

When I'm silence it is also because I hate that I might end up say things that I will regret,
It also a sign that I'm angry and I might ended up saying all sort of negative things which I don't really mean,
In case you didn't already know I'm the type of a person who tries to avoid friction at all cause because I'm vulnerable and I crumble easily.

And life is more than that than mulling over negative matters.

P/S - This post has nothing to do with my LONG silence.

1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

sometimes working through the silence is healthier. writing helps. it always does.

(and music, too, of course!)

i do hope you're alright. it's not like you to be kept down by anything, i don't think. i've missed reading of your life as a teacher and mother. i think the greatest joy in life is doing great work and giving great love. you have the wonderful opportunity to do both ♥

HAPPY 2012, and may the year be filled with nothing short of magic.